The objectives of the project:
- to create a network of organisations to accompany, follow and train families in Successful Educational Actions (SEA),
- to disseminate the scientific evidences that lead to SEAs to students' families and parents' associations in Europe,
- to train families in SEA with special focus on families from a Roma background or living in rural area,
- to provide families and the educational community in general with participation tools to creat a network of families to achieve educational success.
The main outputs of the project will be
- an open online family training course (MOOC)
- guidelines for training of families in SEA
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.